Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dear Log,


I don't really know how i feel today...
This feels like a diary, so i'll write how i normally write in my diaries....
Um...starting off, i was up late last night talking with my childhood/close friend Lana, one of the best people i know....
Um...pretty angry today, the thing about debates is that i always have my say no matter what...
Cloning was the subject of the matter today, seeing a segment on Sunday Night caught my eye about Animal Cloning and it make me very very angry....
I'm not going to go into it right now, i'll probably right a whole page on how much i detest cloning...
I'm listening to music and getting my mind working for my novels...Music is the greatest thing if you ever need to relax or just daydream.....I happen to daydream every single day, can't help it, it's always my imagination running wild, which is probably why i get really crazy dreams hehe...

Don't you hate it when you get something stuck on your mind every single day? Something you like, but you just can't stop thinking about it? Or it reminds of it? Well it does me, and it does my head in quite a lot....

Listening to Rob Thomas at the moment, beautiful voice....Ever the Same makes me smile whenever i listen to it, the most beautiful song i've ever heard, so far...makes me happy because it's so romantic. I'm such a romance freak hehe, can't help it, but i guess every girl is the same as me...
I wanted to become a writer since i was about 6 years old, when i found out i could write...I know that in primary school, when i was Prep, i published my first book called The Little Possum...i don't have it but apparently the school had it, probably gone from there now...
I love writing, it's something that you can pour your feelings into without giving too much away about yourself. Whatever I feel, I put it into my Characters and storylines...
I have to say in one of my novels, the main one, the main character is basically me in another person, and she's been me since i was six years old...
I've written so many stories since i was six, and each in turn pleasing my readers which made me want to write more...then i got the idea, what if i can write books that i can publish and sell? I don't actually remember how my main novel that i'm writing actually came into my head, seeing as i was 6 years old at the time, but i knew back then that i'll keep writing this novel until i've finished and when i have the money i'll publish them and hopefully, just hopefully they'll sell...
Trying to think of my author name was another thing, something that'll sell or something that just looks nice on a book cover...so i thought of S.K.SAINI...which looks good and will hopefully sell books.
I know i'm probably rambling about things, but i'm in the talkative mood today, i wouldn't write so much on my diary because let's face it your hand just tires out and you can't write anymore, but on a computer? Well that makes your hand write more than you normally do writing without one...probably doesn't make sense, but it makes sense to me...
Other than writing as my hobby i like to draw...i can say so myself i'm a pretty good drawer (not in high school though, i sucked, but still okay), I'm the best at drawing if i go by tutorials, all the drawings i have ever showed my friends are either by myself, or i followed tutorials...I suck at drawing people, i'm trying to draw myself at the moment and it's pretty hard work, you can't get the distinctive features right and it's kind of annoying lol...
Well I think i've written and rambled on enough today, i'll probably right more tomorrow if i feel like it...

Bye Log






No comments:

Post a Comment